The CoinIt Affiliates team comprises more than 20 years’ experience in all aspects of affiliate marketing including affiliate management, dedicated support, retention and promotions. Our team has the expertise to offer you all the resources needed to take your business to the next level.
We provide you with tracking reports and access to real-time, accurate data, once you have created an account and logged in. Statistics for impressions, clicks and downloads are presented in real-time.
Start a new month with a positive balance! We will never carry over negative balances. Your negative balance will be reset to zero on the 1st of every month, guaranteeing that you begin each month with a fresh start.
Payments will be made by the 7th of every month, by the latest. CoinIt Affiliates offers lifetime income. This means that once you have referred a player to us, you will receive a percentage of his/her losses for the lifetime of that player.
CoinIt Affiliates program offers a commission structure that ranges from 25% up to 40%. Competitive CPA and Hybrid deals offer the opportunity for substantial income, subject to approval.
Bespoke marketing solutions to cater to your unique needs! All affiliates have different needs, so why should their communication strategy be the same? We understand your unique needs and will create customized solutions that fit you.
CoinIt Affiliates is the affiliate program for Crypto Thrills online casino. We pay you monthly commissions for referring players to www.cryptothrills.io.
No – you can partner with CoinIt Affiliates free of charge!
We will provide you with Crypto Thrills marketing assets such as banners, emails, landing pages, offers, etc, with affiliate links to place to place on your websites or any other platform you use to reach your audience. Your unique affiliate links will track the revenue generated by all the players you have referred to us.
Tags are embedded in the marketing assets and our system records the data each time a player clicks on the promotional material. This unique tag is used to track real earnings. You can track all your players as well as your earnings.
Click JOIN NOW to complete the form. Once the form is submitted you will receive a mail with instructions on how to access your account! It’s as easy as that!
CoinIt Affiliates is reputable, honest and reliable and has behind it more than 18 years’ experience in online casinos. Our commission structure is flexible and generous, in its commission structure and marketing, so that the best affiliates, like yourself, can grow your business even further. With regular pay-outs, high jackpots, quick and easy deposits and withdrawals, the best online casino games and the most generous bonuses, more players will convert…meaning maximised earnings for you. We also have dedicated affiliate managers who will provide you with round-the-clock support and help with all your marketing requirements.
As soon as a player, that your directed to cryptothrills.io makes a deposit, you start earning.
No – there is no limit to how much of money you can earn. The more your players deposit, the more you earn.
As many as you want. You can also create multiple affiliate tracking links for each site so that you can analyse your data separately.
Not at all. There are other platforms you can use to refer player to the casino. You can discuss the host of options available to you with our affiliate managers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commissions are calculated as a percentage of the total net revenue generated by the depositing players you have referred to the casino. Affiliate partners will be paid in USD. Affiliate partners must earn a minimum of mɃ25 before a monthly commission is paid, failing which the balance will be carried over to the next month.
CoinIt Affiliates has a strict no negative carry-over policy because sometimes players win more than they spend, and we believe that your bottom line shouldn’t have to thin out because of lady luck! At the beginning of each month your negative balance will be reset to zero.
The following words and terms, used throughout this agreement and for the purpose of this agreement, are defined below:
1. Affiliate is defined as a natural or juristic person who has applied and is accepted by CoinIt Affiliates as a partner of the Affiliate program in terms of this agreement. Said Affiliate may or may not be associated with another natural or juristic person as a parent, subordinate, subsidiary, or member.
2. Affiliate program is defined as the Affiliate program operated by CoinIt Affiliates.
3. Website defined as Crypto Thrills casino website
4. Commission is defined as the commission structure detailed in paragraph 11 and shall be considered an essential part of this agreement.
5. Confidential information is defined as:
a) Any information of whatever nature obtained by the Affiliate from CoinIt Affiliates and/or the Website and/or its licensors, whether relating to the website information and whether in writing or in electronic form or pursuant to discussions between CoinIt Affiliates. Confidential information also can refer to information procured through inspection, testing, visual examination or analysis, (including, without limitation, scientific, business or financial data, know-how, formulae, processes, designs, sketches, photographs, plans, drawings, specifications, sample reports, models, player/visitors’ lists, price lists, studies, findings, computer software, inventions or ideas).
b) All material, analyses, concepts, compilations and studies compiled from such information specified in this definition in the possession or control of the Affiliate. This extends to any dispute between the Affiliate partner and CoinIt Affiliates or the Affiliate and a sub-affiliate resulting from this agreement;
6. Copyright is defined as and extends to existing and future copyright in the trademark devices, logos, branding, trade dress, websites, marketing material and/or trading styles relating to, or incorporated on the website.
7. Player/visitor is defined as a person or entity directed by the Affiliate in any manner and who can be linked to the Affiliate's ID and the person/company who opens an account. The opening of an account with Crypto Thrills qualifies said players/visitors as a CoinIt Affiliates player/visitor whereby all merchant rules, policies, and operating procedures will apply to them.
8. Derivative domain is defined as any domain name which is not a prohibited domain name and that incorporates in its entirety, or in part, any of the trademarks.
9. Derivative website is defined as a website established or linked to the Affiliate, which incorporates in its entirety, or in part, any of the intellectual property.
10. Fraudulent activity is defined as deception which in the sole opinion of CoinIt Affiliates is intentionally carried out by a player/visitor or Affiliate partner in order to obtain a real or potential, unfair or unlawful gain.
11. Intellectual property is defined as:
a) the trademarks; and
b) the copyright.
12. IP documentation is defined as the written document(s) published by the website and/or CoinIt Affiliates on the CoinIt Affiliates website.
13. License is defined as a non-transferable and non-exclusive right awarded to the Affiliate by the merchant to use the intellectual property for the sole purpose of directing players/visitors to the respective website/s, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
14. Marketing material is defined as the forms of branded and creative material, including but not limited to, various forms of online and offline marketing material, online banners, html and text mailers and promotional material that CoinIt Affiliates may provide the Affiliate.
15. Merchant: is defined as a licensed operator of online gaming businesses licensed to operate online gaming businesses and trading under the name Crypto Thrills. These shall be referred to as the merchant brand/s and may be changed by the merchant.
a) Any breach by the Affiliate of any warranty, representation, or agreement contained in this agreement;
b) The performance of the Affiliates duties and obligations under this agreement;
16. Merchant website is defined as website located at, but not limited to, the following URL:
1. An Affiliate must successfully fulfil the requirements of this agreement prior to this agreement coming into force and effect. The Affiliate's successful application to join the Affiliate program constitutes the Affiliate's acceptance of this agreement and is subject to the Affiliate's continued adherence to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. The Affiliate should be advised that many of the provisions of these terms and conditions have been set out for the benefit of the merchant and or its licensor, who has accepted all benefits so created and imposed.
CoinIt Affiliates solely reserves the right to refuse any registration.
1. Once an Affiliate is granted a license by CoinIt Affiliates program, the Affiliate is only allowed to obtain and use a derivative domain name/s; establish, host, publish and market a derivative website; and acquire and make use of the Merchant's marketing material; for the sole benefit of the Merchant.
2. The Affiliate is not permitted to use the website, trademarks and other intellectual property, in any way whatsoever, either in its entirety or in part to any third party, unless the merchant grants consents in writing.
3. Any right not explicitly granted in terms of this Agreement is specifically reserved for the exclusive use of the Merchant and/or its licensors.
Prohibited Domain Names:
a) The Affiliate may not register a prohibited domain name.
b) Should an Affiliate register a prohibited domain name, and without prejudice to any legal remedy or right that the merchant and/or its licensors may have in law, CoinIt Affiliates and/or the merchant shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement, with immediate effect, and claim transfer of the prohibited domain name to the merchant without any right of financial recompense.
c) CoinIt Affiliates has sole discretion with respect to whether a particular domain name is prohibited or not. The merchant's decision in this regard is final and binding.
Derivative Domain Names:
a) The Affiliate may register one or more derivative domain names.
b) The Affiliate must supply CoinIt Affiliates with a written, accurate and comprehensive list of Derivative Domain Names that the Affiliate has or intends to register, obtain or use. Any new additions or amendments to this list must be communicated to CoinIt Affiliates as soon as possible.
c) The Affiliate recognizes and accepts that derivative domain names will, at all times, remain the property of the merchant and/or its licensors and agrees to hold the derivative domain name in Trust on behalf of the merchant for the term. On expiry of the term the Affiliate will transfer, or cause to be transferred, all derivative domain names to the merchant, or an entity duly nominated by the merchant, in writing.
d) In order to comply with clause 6, the Affiliate hereby undertakes to sign and/or complete any and all documents and processes to facilitate the prompt and proper transfer of all derivative domain names to the merchant, or an entity duly nominated by the merchant in writing.
e) All rights or advantages, and without limitation goodwill, that may arise due to the use of the derivative domain name will accrue for the sole benefit of the merchant and its licensors.
f) Should a derivative domain name no longer be required by an Affiliate, the Affiliate will, prior to the URL expiring, notify CoinIt Affiliates of its intention not to pay the renewal fee, and will, if requested to do so by CoinIt Affiliates, provide all necessary support to transfer the derivative domain name to the merchant, or an entity duly nominated by the merchant in writing.
g) Without exception, a derivative domain name may only be used for the following:
(i) To resolve to the respective merchant’s website; or
(ii)To resolve to a derivative website; on condition that: if the Affiliate is marketing only one of the merchant's websites, the Affiliate may only market and promote the merchant website corresponding with the derivative domain name; if the Affiliate is marketing and promoting more than one of the merchant's websites, the Affiliate shall give importance to the merchant website corresponding with the derivative domain name; the derivative website does not market and/or promote competitor brands or products.
h) CoinIt Affiliates and/or the merchant reserve the right, to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect and claim transfer of the derivative domain name to the merchant if the Affiliate, its agent or nominee does not strictly adhere to the provisions of clause 6.
i) The merchant has sole discretion regarding whether a derivative domain name is a prohibited domain and the merchant's decision, in this regard, will be final and binding on the Affiliate.
Derivative Websites and Promotional Material
a) If the Affiliate chooses to establish and promote a derivative website, the Affiliate must ensure that the derivative website fulfils the most recent guidelines published in the IP document.
b) b) The Affiliate will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of the derivative website; regarding content and ensuring, that any and all content on the website, including, but not limited to, images, graphics, data and text, are not of a libellous or illegal nature.
c) It is the merchant's sole discretion to determine whether the Affiliate is fulfilling their responsibilities regarding this clause. The merchant's decision, in this regard, is final and binding on the Affiliate. If required, the Affiliate will take all necessary action prescribed by the merchant or its designated agent to remedy the situation, failing which the merchant shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
d) The Affiliate undertakes to ensure that the reputation, goodwill and proprietary rights vested in the Intellectual Property are secured, maintained and wherever probable, enhanced for the benefit of the merchant and its licensors.
Once a license is granted to an Affiliate, the Affiliate will have access to promotional assets via the CoinIt Affiliates website.
b) Without detracting from the Affiliate's other obligations, as stated in terms of this Agreement, the Affiliate agrees to:
(i) Obtain and use new and updated intellectual property and/or marketing material to promote the website as vigorously as possible to maximise benefits for all parties concerned.
(ii) The Affiliate shall, when using the promotional assets, ensure that they are reproduced and applied as accurately as intended and used in accordance with the instruction set out by the merchant (whether in the IP Document or otherwise).
(iii) Be solely responsible for the distribution of marketing assets and use of unique tracking links as provided from the merchant.
c) It is permitted for the Affiliate to create its own marketing material, for the sole purpose of sending players/visitors to the website, subject to the following
(i) Marketing material designed by the Affiliate must adhere to the instructions and guidelines as set out in the IP documentation relating to the use and application of intellectual property. If the use and/or application of any of the intellectual property is not mentioned in the IP documentation, then prior to the intellectual property being used, the Affiliate must first obtain written instructions from CoinIt Affiliates on how to move forward.
(ii) CoinIt Affiliates may request with such information and reports, including but not limited to, samples of any marketing material, which the Affiliate is required to provide.
(iii) Any proposed amendments to the intellectual property or marketing material that the Affiliate wishes to make (in terms of the IP document guidelines) must be submitted to CoinIt Affiliates in writing prior to the use or publication thereof.
1. CoinIt Affiliates will sign up players/visitors, track their deposits and their play. The merchant has the right to refuse players/visitors (or to close their accounts) if necessary, to comply with any requirements that they may periodically establish.
2. CoinIt Affiliates shall provide the Affiliate with the relevant marketing material necessary, including the embedding of unique tracking links, to market and promote the merchant's websites and products.
3. CoinIt Affiliates will record players' deposits, wins and losses and provide statistics to affiliates. Notwithstanding this, the form, content and frequency of the reports may, at CoinIt Affiliates’ discretion, vary from time to time. CoinIt Affiliates will provide the Affiliate with remote online access to reports of player activity and the commission details. For access the Affiliate will need to use the his/her Affiliate number and password as provided to the Affiliate by CoinIt Affiliates.
4. CoinIt Affiliates shall enable payment of commission from the merchant to the Affiliate based on income CoinIt Affiliates’ merchants earn from the traffic generated as stated in this Agreement. Payment shall only be made to the Affiliate once CoinIt Affiliates has received payment from the merchant. CoinIt Affiliates reserves the right to change payment terms at any time and for any reason.
5. The merchant will be responsible for all customer services, related to players/visitors.
1. By signing up as an Affiliate Partner to CoinIt Affiliates, the Affiliate hereby warrants:
a) The Affiliate information provided to CoinIt Affiliates upon signing up as a partner is comprehensive, valid and accurate;
b) In the event the Affiliate is a juristic person, the person submitting the application has full authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of such entity; and
c) The execution of this Agreement by such person, and the performance by the Affiliate of the Affiliate's obligations and duties hereunder, do not and will not violate any agreement to which the Affiliate is party to or by which the Affiliate is otherwise bound.
2. The Affiliate hereby accepts the appointment as CoinIt Affiliates Partner in terms of clause 3. The Affiliate acknowledges that this Agreement does not grant said Affiliate an all-exclusive right or privilege to assist CoinIt Affiliates in the provision of services arising from the Affiliate's referrals. The Affiliate shall have no claims to Commissions or other compensation on business secured by or through persons or entities other than the Affiliate.
3. The Affiliate will not knowingly benefit from known or suspected traffic not generated in good faith, whether or not it actually causes damage to CoinIt Affiliates, its merchants, its licensor or affiliates. CoinIt Affiliates, its merchant and/or its licensor has and reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement should such activity arise through a person directed to CoinIt Affiliates or its merchant Website via the Affiliate link. CoinIt Affiliates has the right to withhold the commissions payable to the Affiliate at any time irrespective of whether such mentioned traffic was directed from the Affiliate's link with or without the Affiliate's knowledge.
4. The Affiliate may not, either directly or indirectly, be a party to the generation, processing, dissemination or the like of Spam.
a) Any form of Spam will result in the Affiliates account being placed under review and all funds due being withheld pending the outcome of the review. If the merchant and/or its licensor incurs expenses and/or damages in dealing with Spam generated mail or being blocked by third-party internet service providers these expenses and/or damages will be deducted from the Affiliates account should the merchant and/or its licensor seek recourse against CoinIt Affiliates. If this happens, the expenses and/or damages as determined by a merchant and/or its licensor will be deemed fair and final and acceptable to the Affiliate. Should these expenses and/or damages not be covered by funds in the Affiliates account, CoinIt Affiliates has the right to investigate other means for obtaining payment, for example: Should the Affiliate's account have generated purchasing accounts, CoinIt Affiliates will hold payment of commission for these accounts until the account for expenses and/or damages has been cleared. Should the Affiliates account be inactive nor be generating profit through commission payments, CoinIt Affiliates shall have the right to payment from the Affiliate.
b) Should the Affiliate require more information on CoinIt Affiliates’ Spam policy or want to report an incident of Spam, please contact email@example.com.
5. The Affiliate recognizes that the intellectual property will, at all times, remain the property of the merchant and/or its licensors. The Affiliate hereby warrants that it has no claim to the intellectual property, other than those provided in terms of the license/agreement.
6. The Affiliate will not partake in any act contesting, or in any way impairing or intending to impair, any aspect of the merchant’s product or the merchant’s licensors’ rights, title and interest in and to the intellectual property.
7. The Affiliate may not, in any way, represent that it has any rights, of any nature, to the intellectual property, other than those outlined in the terms of this Agreement.
8. The Affiliate must take all practical steps to ensure that its employees, agents, contractors or representatives are advised of its duties in terms of the Agreement and that it can give full effect to such duties.
9. The Affiliate must provide CoinIt Affiliates with detailed particulars of any use or proposed use by any other person, firm or company, of a trade name, trademark or mode of promotion or advertising or any element of the intellectual property, which amounts or might amount either to infringement of the merchant's rights, in relation to the intellectual property, or to any other form of passing-off.
10. If the Affiliate becomes aware that any other person, firm or company claims that the intellectual property is invalid or that use of the intellectual property infringes any rights of another party or that the intellectual property is otherwise criticized, the Affiliate will immediately give CoinIt Affiliates full particulars, in writing thereof, and shall make no comment or admission to any third party in respect thereof.
a) The Affiliate may not directly or indirectly benefit from, or be a party to, any money laundering or related illegal activities.
b) It is noted that some jurisdictions in which CoinIt Affiliates operates have strict laws on money laundering that may impose an obligation upon CoinIt Affiliates to report the Affiliate to the federal or local authorities. In the event that CoinIt Affiliates becomes aware, suspects or has reason to suspect that any transactions in which the Affiliate is directly or indirectly involved, amongst other things, involves funds derived from illegal activities or intends to conceal funds derived from illegal activities or involve the use of the Affiliate program or CoinIt Affiliates merchants to facilitate criminal activity. If CoinIt Affiliates has any knowledge or suspicion it may immediately suspend or terminate the Affiliate's membership.
c) CoinIt Affiliates reserves the right to report the Affiliate to authorities, at its absolute discretion, determine that it is obliged, by law, to do so.ting requirements.
1. Unless otherwise stated in this agreement or by consent of any other parties hereto, all parties agree that all information, including, but not limited to, product information, lists of players, processes, reports, production, technology and business processes concerning CoinIt Affiliates or the Affiliate, respectively, or any of CoinIt Affiliates partners’ provided by or on behalf of any of them, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be used, directly or indirectly, by such party for its own commercial or other purposes or shared with any person or third party unless written consent has been provided by the company/merchant. This provision survives the termination of this Agreement.
2. Within 3 three months following the termination of this Agreement, the recipient of confidential information shall return same or at the discretion of the original owner thereof, destroy such confidential information, and shall not retain copies, samples or excerpts thereof.
1. The Affiliate shall conform to any relevant data protection laws in the jurisdiction in which the Affiliate is domiciled and any jurisdictions in which the Affiliate operates.
1. The Affiliate is restricted to one Affiliate account only. Super Affiliates and Master Affiliate programs are the exception and shall be agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
2. The Affiliate shall not earn commission on the Net Gaming Revenue and of any sub-Affiliate if the Affiliate is a juristic entity, i.e., the Affiliate's employee, director, shareholder or agent or, in the case that the Affiliate is a natural person, they are the Affiliate's employee, agent or direct family member;
3. The Affiliate shall not earn Commission on the Net Gaming Revenue on the Affiliate's own Customer Account nor on the Customer Account/s of the Affiliate's employees or immediate family members, relatives and friends and any other persons residing in the same household as the Affiliate.
4. If the Affiliate or the Affiliate's employees, family members or relatives or any party (mentioned above) signs up as a player, the Affiliate shall not be entitled to earn commission on that account. Therefore, the player account shall be set on 0% commission. CoinIt Affiliates has the right to terminate this agreement if fraudulent activity is suspected.
5. Commission is calculated as a percentage (Revenue Share) of the Net Gaming Revenue generated by the Affiliate’s players each month, starting on the 1st of each month 0:01 until the last day of each month, 00:00 and shall be calculated for each merchant’s product.
Net Gaming Revenue is:
Gross Gaming Revenue (wager – payouts) – bonuses – license fee (15%) – admin fee (processing, charge-back, fraud) – progressive contribution
Our standard Revenue Share plan is:
Monthly generated Net Gaming Revenue Share:
25%: $0 - $15,000
30%: $15,001 - $30,000
35%: $30,001 - $50,000
40%: $50,001 +
Individual commission plans and CPA/Hybrid deals are subject to individual agreements and will be considered on an individual basis.
Commission is paid out on the 15th of the following month, at the very latest.
Affiliate partners will be paid in USD.
Affiliate partners must earn a minimum of mɃ25 before a monthly commission is paid, failing which the balance will be carried over to the next month.
Charge-backs shall be deducted from the Net Gaming Revenue. CPA will not be paid for players who charge-back and do not meet the criteria for CPA after charge-back.
6. CoinIt Affiliates has and reserves the right to pass on any financial costs to the Affiliate’s account that CoinIt Affiliates may incur due to fraudulent/illegal activity by the Affiliate, the Affiliate's employees and/or players/visitors whom the Affiliate, has referred to the website.
7. If CoinIt Affiliates determines that an Affiliate is abusing their commission structure so as to unfairly gain an advantage, CoinIt Affiliates may withhold any commissions due to such Affiliate and change the Affiliate's commission structure.
8. CoinIt Affiliates will process the commission earned by the Affiliate in the previous calendar month by the seventh (7th) working day of the following month. CoinIt Affiliates shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for late payments due to technical, third party or other unanticipated events arising.
9. Payment shall be made by CoinIt Affiliates to the Affiliate via the method selected by the Affiliate upon registration, in US Dollars.
1. This agreement can be terminated by CoinIt Affiliates at any time should the Affiliate fail to meet its obligations as stated in this agreement.
2. Notice of termination shall be given, in writing, by either party to the other. Notice via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification and the agreement shall accordingly terminate with immediate effect.
3. Upon termination of the agreement, the Affiliate must immediately remove any reference to CoinIt Affiliates and its merchants or merchants' websites, brands or products from its site and disable any links from its site. In particular, the Affiliate shall immediately remove access to any derivative website established by it.
4. CoinIt Affiliates may withhold the Affiliate's last six monthly payments for up to three months each to ensure that the correct amount has been calculated and paid.
5. If CoinIt Affiliates continues to allow activity (generation of revenue) from players/visitors directed by the Affiliate after termination, this shall not be construed to constitute a continuation or renewal of this agreement or a waiver of termination.
6. The Affiliate will return any and all confidential information and/or player/visitor information, including all copies in the Affiliate’s possession, custody and control and will cease all uses of any of the intellectual property. The Affiliate will take direct steps to transfer ownership to the merchant, of each derivative domain name established by the Affiliate, at the merchant’s cost, not more than that incurred by the Affiliate on registering the derivative domain name.
7. The Affiliate, CoinIt Affiliates and CoinIt Affiliates merchants and their electronic cash provider, suppliers, contractors, agents, directors, officers, employees, and representatives shall be released from all obligations and liabilities to each other occurring or arising after the date of such termination, except with respect to those obligations that by their nature are designed to survive termination, as set out in this agreement. Termination will not release the Affiliate from any liability arising from any breach of this agreement that occurred prior to termination.
8. CoinIt Affiliates may terminate this partnership if it is found by CoinIt Affiliates sole discretion that the affiliates site is unsuitable.
Unsuitable sites include but are not limited to, those sites that are aimed at children, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, or violate intellectual property rights, or are otherwise considered by CoinIt Affiliates to bring CoinIt Affiliates or its merchants into disrepute or prejudice the interests of CoinIt Affiliates or its merchants in any way.
Sale of business
a) CoinIt Affiliates recognizes that an Affiliate may wish to sell their business to a third party. CoinIt Affiliates requires an Affiliate to recognize and respect that the personal qualities, integrity and background of CoinIt Affiliates is vital to CoinIt Affiliates decision to accept a person as a member of the Affiliate program.
b) If an Affiliate wishes to sell or otherwise dispose of the shares or assets of the business to a third party (or conclude any transaction of a similar nature with a third party resulting in an effective change in control of the business) the Affiliate shall be required, prior to completing the sale/disposal or transfer, to:
i) Allow CoinIt Affiliates no less than 30 days prior written notice of such intention, concurrently afford such details as CoinIt Affiliates may request which shall include, but not be limited to, the selling the Affiliate ID and full details of the intended purchaser (including banking details and, if they are already an Affiliate of the Affiliate program, their Affiliate ID) and furnish CoinIt Affiliates with an irrevocable consent and authority to pay the selling Affiliates commission, after the sale is completed, to the purchaser.
ii) Make the deed of sale subject to the suspense condition that CoinIt Affiliates approve such buyer as an Affiliate of the Affiliate program and that such intended purchaser shall, subject to CoinIt Affiliates consent (at CoinIt Affiliates sole discretion), join the Affiliate program.
iii) If CoinIt Affiliates rejects the intended buyer as an Affiliate of the Affiliate program and the selling Affiliate decides to proceed with the sale, CoinIt Affiliates shall terminate this agreement insofar as it relates to the selling Affiliate, the business sold and/or the purchaser.
In the event of death
a) In the event of an Affiliate's death, CoinIt Affiliates shall require that the executor of the deceased’s estate (or similarly charged person) supplies CoinIt Affiliates with certified copies of their authority to act on behalf of the deceased, the deceased's death certificate and proof of the beneficiaries' identities.
b) The Affiliate hereby agrees that CoinIt Affiliates shall be obliged to pay his/her estate and/or beneficiaries:
(i) Only once CoinIt Affiliates has received the information required, as stated in clause 12.10 (a) above; and
(ii) Any sums that the deceased may have accrued as commission prior to his/her death (or would otherwise accrue thereafter) for a period of 12 (twelve) months after his/her death. The Affiliate hereby waives (on his/her behalf and on behalf of his/her estate, heirs, beneficiaries, successors or assigns) any rights that he/she (or they) may have to any further sums of money and/or commission under this agreement.
1. The Affiliate and CoinIt Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales or employment relationship between the parties. The Affiliate shall have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on CoinIt Affiliates' behalf. The Affiliate shall not make any statement, whether on the Affiliate’s site or otherwise, that conflicts with this clause.
2. The Affiliate will not be treated as an employee with respect to taxation, legislation, unemployment acts, federal, state, or local statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation of any country whatsoever similar in purpose to the aforementioned code and acts.
3. The Affiliate shall not make any claims, representations, or warranties in connection with CoinIt Affiliates or its merchants and the Affiliate shall have no authority to, and shall not, bind CoinIt Affiliates or its merchants to any obligations outside of this agreement, unless agreed to, in writing, by either CoinIt Affiliates or its merchants.
1. The Affiliate shall defend, indemnify, and hold CoinIt Affiliates and its merchants and their electronic cash providers, suppliers, contractors, agents, their directors, officers, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with:
2. Further, the Affiliate will indemnify and hold CoinIt Affiliates harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, and without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance and contents of the Affiliates’ site.
3. CoinIt Affiliates makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate program, CoinIt Affiliates or commission payment arrangements (including, without limitation, their functionality, warranties of fitness, merchantability, legality, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing or trade usage). In addition, CoinIt Affiliates makes no representation that the operation of its site (including service and tracking) will be uninterrupted or error-free. CoinIt Affiliates will not be liable for the consequences of any such interruptions or errors.
4. CoinIt Affiliates will not be liable for direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or for any loss, of any nature whatsoever, arising from or in connection with this agreement or the Affiliate program, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, CoinIt Affiliates aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the program shall not exceed the total commission paid or payable by CoinIt Affiliates to the Affiliate under this agreement. CoinIt Affiliates obligations under this agreement do not constitute personal obligations of its directors, officers, consultants, agents or shareholders. Any liability arising from this agreement shall be satisfied solely from the referral fee generated and is limited to direct damages.
1. Both parties shall offer mutual support in the giving of effect to the spirit, purport and object of this agreement.
2. The Affiliate may not assign this agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without CoinIt Affiliates prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this agreement will be binding on and enforceable against the Affiliate and CoinIt Affiliates’ respective successors and assigns.
3. CoinIt Affiliates failure to enforce the Affiliate’s strict performance of any provision of this agreement will not constitute nor be construed as a waiver of CoinIt Affiliates’ right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
4. CoinIt Affiliates rights and remedies hereunder shall be mutually exclusive, i.e., the exercise of one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall not preclude the exercise of any other provision. The Affiliate acknowledges, confirms, and agrees that damages may be inadequate for a breach or a threatened breach of this agreement and, in the event of a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this agreement, the respective rights and obligations of the parties may be enforceable by specific performance, injunction, or other equitable remedy. Nothing contained in this agreement shall limit or affect any of CoinIt Affiliates rights at law, or otherwise, for a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this agreement, it being the intent of this provision to make clear that CoinIt Affiliates rights and obligations shall be enforceable in equity as well as at law or otherwise.
5. Whenever possible, each provision of this agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law but, if any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of this agreement or any provision hereof. No waiver will be implied from conduct or failure to enforce any rights and must be in writing to be effective.
6. This agreement will stay in effect for so long as CoinIt Affiliates makes this service available, unless this agreement is terminated prior thereto in terms of clause 13.
7. CoinIt Affiliates may amend, alter, delete, interlineate or add to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement or the commission schedule at any time and at CoinIt Affiliates sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on its site. Such amendments may include, for example, changes in the scope of available commissions, fee schedules, payment procedures, and referral program rules.
8. Any amendments, alterations, deletions, interlineations or additions to this agreement or the commission schedule shall be effective immediately upon notice, which may be provided to the Affiliate via e-mail or by display on the CoinIt Affiliates website (hereinafter, "notice"). The Affiliate's use of the CoinIt Affiliates website and/ or continued marketing of the merchants websites after such notice is given to the Affiliate will be deemed acceptance of such amendments, alterations, deletions, interlineations or additions or the new agreement or commission schedule should this agreement or the commission schedule be replaced in its/ their entirety. Please review this agreement and the commission schedule periodically to ensure familiarity with its most current version.
9. No purported modifications, amendments, alterations, additions, deletions or interlineations of this agreement or the commission schedule by the Affiliate are permitted or will be recognized by CoinIt Affiliates. None of CoinIt Affiliates employees, officers or agents may verbally alter, modify or waive any provision of this agreement or the commission schedule.
10. The parties agree that the merchant and its licensor shall be a third party to this agreement in terms of the contracts (rights of third parties) act 1999. The Affiliate acknowledges that it is aware that the merchant and its licensors are relying on the provisions of this agreement and promises made by the Affiliate. Accordingly the merchant and its licensors may enforce the provisions of this agreement as if it were a party hereto.
12. Where this agreement is translated into another language and an inconsistency occurs between the English terms and the translated terms, the English terms will be taken as correct and binding.